Business Accounting Software
In today's complex business environment, where organisations look to their finance departments to help control costs, lower risk and manage external pressures, you need financial software that puts you in control.
We provide a complete financial management system for a broad range of sectors. Our business accounting software streamlines all your financial business processes for enterprise-wide financial management, allowing you to make more informed decisions, improve operations and reduce costs.
Award-Winning Financial Solution
Any accounting system has to be built on a solid foundation, and ours is no exception. Our award-winning accounting software is geared towards the issues facing many service-orientated companies and public sector organisations and offers a breadth and depth of functionality that meets the needs of today's complex enterprises.
We offer a full range of deployment options for our solutions from onsite, in-house managed through to services for hosting, managing or full outsourcing. We can also recommend a partner for Financial Shared Services within the Public Sector, where that option is preferred.
Features & Benefits
- The ability to change and grow the organisation without having to add more accounting staff
- Easier access to information held in the accounting system, allowing managers to react quicker and run the business more effectively
- Full integration with other business management and information systems improving functionality and lowering risk
- A quick return on investment due to ease of system set-up, reduced re-keying and improved processes and maintenance
- Enhanced security and control
Our Financial Solutions
This provides comprehensive functionality for general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and fixed assets applications.
This ensures that skilled and expensive resources are monitored, controlled and billed as quickly as possible.
This extends the accounting system beyond the finance department, covering areas like expenses processing and invoice approval.
Reporting & Analysis
This provides standard transaction analysis as well as better management information to improve the performance of the organisation.