IntegraNG - market-leading membership database software
IntegraNG is the most widely-used membership system in the UK, giving thousands of users the tools to efficiently streamline their administration, improve membership management, cut costs and develop strong, personalised relationships with their stakeholders.
- Integrate your website and back office
- Improve services to members
- Reduce membership attrition
- Lower costs and grow revenue
IntegraNG builds on the success of Integra to help membership organisations to maximise revenues across the organisation and engage with a new generation of members. It offers an ever-expanding portfolio of modules covering the whole spectrum of not-for-profit functionality, as well as major technical innovations.
- Benefiting from advances in Microsoft technology, IntegraNG incorporates the .NET Framework architecture to allow rapid development and integration into other systems.
- In-built extensibility enables the solution to be extended and customised while still staying true to the standard platform for simplified maintenance and upgrades.
- Multi-channel capabilities enable IntegraNG to be deployed across a range of media options, such as websites, email, mobile applications... and support the work of your digital marketing team.
IntegraNG also supports all of the key business processes of NFP organisations, including:
- Customer relationship management
- Case management
- Membership management & subscriptions processing
- Events and conferences
- Professional development (CPD/IPD)
- Exams management
- Financial management and integration
- Merchandising and sales order processing
- Distribution management
- Full website integration
- Integration with social media platforms
- Supports digital communications via email, mobile, SMS and more
- Fundraising and campaign management
Want to know more?
Contact us to find out more about Integra or call us on
0844 815 5640
and we can help you determine the right solution for you.
Request more information on our IntegraNG Product
6 related resources available for download
Advanced NFP Dashboards - faster, more accurate decision-making
Advanced Dashboards empower you to create a highly interactive and graphical dashboard view of key business data, based upon the metrics and KPIs that matter most to you. Unlike traditional BI softwar...[more]
Don’t panic - top tips to prepare for the forthcoming European Data Protection Reforms
The forthcoming Data Protection reforms are causing quite a stir, with anticipated changes around ‘the right to be forgotten’ and ‘mandatory opt-in’ causing nervousness among data managers in ...[more]
Facing the Future: The future of NFP technology
NFP organisations operate in a highly competitive market space. The need to differentiate from the competition on brand is vital, however, often the organisations that flourish are the most efficient....[more]
How can non-profits capitalise on digitally disruptive technologies?
2015 will be the year of disruptive technology – the emergence of better, quicker, more effective ways to communicate and engage with, the market and consumers. One technology however, that will con...[more]
Integra NG - A comprehensive solution for managing membership, customer relationships and online engagement
The IntegraNG customer relationship management (CRM) and membership management system is a fully integrated software package with specialist functionality designed specifically to match the needs and ...[more]
Social Media and not-for-profits
No doubt some of the readers of this report will have been nominated to throw water over themselves for the Ice Bucket Challenge, or perhaps asked to shun make-up for a #nomakeupselfie, and nearly eve...[more]