Airline Software Solutions
The airline industry is more competitive, challenging and changeable than ever. Mergers and alliances, fluctuations in passenger loads and rising costs of fuel are putting airlines under pressure.
Increasing regulation and carbon footprint targets are adding to the burden. In the wake of the economic downturn, this is making it harder than ever for airlines to deliver what customers expect: the best level of service at the lowest cost.
But there is an answer, in the form of the latest technology. At Advanced Business Solutions, we have a complete portfolio of business management software that is proven to help airline teams strip out inefficiencies, collaborate more effectively and dramatically reduce costs across the business.
All of this can support the delivery of high quality services as cost-effectively as possible.
Why choose Advanced Business Solutions?
We are at the forefront of financial management, procurement, human capital management and performance management solutions. With this market-leading technology, you have a solid foundation to help you achieve your goals.
Trusted by the industry
A number of long-standing, leading airlines use our software, including Aer Lingus, British Airways, US Airways and Easyjet.
Our capabilities for Airlines
- Support a distributed organisation model
- Handle a range of complex accounting tasks
- Dramatically reduce the administrative burden and costs of Inter Airline Settlement
- Achieve the rigorous IATA clearance timetable
Read more about Financial Accounting
HR & Payroll
- Control and manage staff expenses with automated expenses management
- Deliver cashable savings and process efficiencies through eRecruitment
- Make better use of resources with eRostering
Read more about HR & Payroll
- Enable advanced reporting and analysis, including key regulatory reports on financial and operational performance
- Reduce procurement spend
Read more about Business Intelligence
Want to know more?
To find out more about our solutions for airlines, visit our resources area.
Alternatively, call us on 0845 160 6162 and we can help you determine the right solution for you.
Request information on solutions for the Airline sector
5 related resources available for download