Collaborative Planning Software Training
Public courses are an ideal opportunity for our customers to bridge the gap between the project team, end-user and on-going training to ensure maximum ROI.
These CP courses are ideal for:
- Refresher training
- Training new staff who might be taking over the responsibility of administering the CP system
- System Administrators who want to build and maintain XML forms
- Clients who want to use CP for business processed beyond budgeting and forecasting
- Networking with other CP users
- Training a small number of staff
Basic Collaborative Planning - 2 days
Ideal for the System Administrator who has taken over an existing CP system and who wants to know more about how CP models are configured.
Advanced Collaborative Planning - 2 days
Aimed at clients who want to expand the use of CP into other business process areas or introduce advanced functionality areas.
XML for Collaborative Planning - 2 days
This course visits all the XML functions available for building XML forms and calculators, covering auto-populate, drop-down lists, table lookups, if... else logic, time awareness and more. No previous experience of XML is required.