iConnect & Monitor
Advanced Health & Care offers a range of electronic call monitoring solutions which remove the need for paper-based timesheets and records.
iConnect is an intuitive and revolutionary point-of-care solution designed for providers delivering home care, extra care and supported living. Using the latest in Near Field Communication (NFC) technology iConnect is proven to dramatically improve compliance.
Key Features of iConnect include:
- Delivery of live rosters and key service user information e.g. tasks to be completed and access codes are sent directly to a care worker’s mobile phone
- Ability to record actual visit times using small RFID tags placed discreetly in the service user’s home. There is no need to use a service user’s landline.
- The data collected is fed back to Staffplan Roster in real-time and updates bookings with actual service delivery information and proof of location, providing both a live operational view and verifiable electronic timesheets
- Real time electronic call monitoring and two way communication with
- Clear visibility of care worker locations, improving lone worker safety with comprehensive alarm strategies
Monitor is an entry level, easy to use, low-cost electronic call monitoring solution. Using the service user's landline telephone, Monitor enables care workers to accurately prove their time and attendance.
Key features of Monitor include:
- Access to a Freephone telephone number, which care workers call from the service user’s landline on arrival and departure from the visit
- Straight forward prompts allow a care worker to confirm task completion, mileage claim and simple feedback capture
- Critical visit alerts notify managers of non-attendance, allowing proactive response and safeguarding both care workers and service users
- Flexible alert options include on-screen pop-ups, SMS and email with configurable escalation procedures to ensure appropriate action is taken
Communicating in real-time with our rostering software, electronic call monitoring solutions from Advanced will streamline the timesheet reconciliation process, provide evidence of service delivery and ensure accurate and timely invoice and payroll processing.
Learn more about Electronic Call Monitoring
4 related resources available for download