Staffplan Roster is an established, robust and user friendly rostering software solution designed specifically for community care providers. This cost-effective home care management software serves all functions of a modern community care service from support worker recruitment and service user referrals, through to scheduling, training, timesheets, invoicing, gross payroll, expenses including mileage calculation with Bing Maps, management reporting and more.
Streamlining processes and sharing information in real-time across organisations, Staffplan Roster enables faster and more informed decision making:
- Interactive wallcharts provide graphical displays of visit schedules with a simple ‘drag and drop’ facility for rostering single or multiple bookings
- Organisations can manage invoicing and payments based on planned or actual visits
- Detailed records for service users, care workers, contacts and purchasers provide a comprehensive single database of information, including care worker holiday entitlement and pay
- Centralised management to inform care workers of all relevant changes made in their diary
- The advanced Auto Allocation roster optimisation tool is proven to significantly reduce costs whilst maintaining quality of care
- Mileage expenses can be calculated automatically with Bing Maps, reducing administration and ensuring accurate payments
- Staffplan Roster has extensive built-in reporting capabilities, with a flexible management reporting suite and Skills for Care National Minimum Data Set (NMDS) output module
- New enhanced levels of communication such as mailshots are sent and recorded in a single database which can streamline your operations by reducing the need to print
- A range of integrated electronic call monitoring solutions are available to suit different operational and budgetary requirements, tailored to meet specific commissioner requirements regarding planned or actual visits
- Our UK based support team is on hand to provide help and advice
Contact us for more information on Staffplan Roster
8 related resources available for download
"Staffplan Roster's optimisation tools have played a major part in significantly reducing our unit cost."
Head of Efficiency and Performance Management
for Adult Social Services,
Derbyshire County Council
"Staffplan Roster is fundamental to our business approach now and simply cannot live without it"
A1 Nursing & Home Care Agency