Staffplan Roster is an established, robust and user friendly rostering software solution designed specifically for community care providers. This cost-effective home care management software serves all functions of a modern community care service from support worker recruitment and service user referrals, through to scheduling, training, timesheets, invoicing, gross payroll, expenses, management reporting and more.
Streamlining processes and sharing information in real-time across organisations, Staffplan Roster enables faster and more informed decision making:
- Interactive wallcharts provide graphical displays of visit schedules with a simple ‘drag and drop’ facility for rostering single or multiple bookings
- Detailed records for service users, care workers, contacts and purchasers provide a comprehensive single database of information
- The advanced Auto Allocation roster optimisation tool is proven to significantly reduce costs whilst maintaining quality of care
- Mileage expenses can be calculated automatically with mapping add-on, reducing administration and ensuring accurate payments
- Staffplan Roster has extensive built-in reporting capabilities, with a flexible management reporting suite and Skills for Care National Minimum Data Set (NMDS) output module
- A range of integrated electronic call monitoring solutions are available to suit different operational and budgetary requirements, tailored to meet specific commissioner requirements
- Our UK based support team is on hand to provide help and advice
Contact us for more information on Staffplan Roster
Derbyshire Staffplan Roster Case Study
Request a Staffplan Consultation
8 related resources available for download
"Staffplan Roster is fundamental to our business approach now and simply cannot live without it"
A1 Nursing & Home Care Agency
"Staffplan Roster's optimisation tools have played a major part in significantly reducing our unit cost."
Head of Efficiency and Performance Management
for Adult Social Services,
Derbyshire County Council