Advanced Health & Care Managed Services can provide a wide range of assistance to support your business with the challenge of modern IT, and in a more cost effective way than ramping up your internal investment and headcount. As well as supporting our own applications we can also support other 3rd party or bespoke systems which you may run.
Advance Health & Care has two decades of experience maintaining systems for healthcare organisations and are able to offer solutions across the UK including:
- High Availability Data Centre Hosting
- NHS IGSoC N3 connectivity for hosting and support
- Remote Support and monitoring
- 24x7x365 Field Services
- 24x7x365 Service Desk Services
- Infrastructure Supply and Deployment Services
- Emergency IT Cover
- Service Level Agreements including full Service Management
The Advanced Managed Services team are Microsoft Gold Partners and can offer a comprehensive range of support for Microsoft products. Our Technical Services staff hold a broad range of recognised qualifications from Cisco and Citrix as well as from Microsoft. This includes;
- Citrix Certified Administrators (Various versions)
- Cisco CCNA and CCNP
- Microsoft MCP, MCSE, MCTS and MCITP
Advanced recognises the importance of IT in business and the sensitivities around allowing a supplier to manage it on your behalf, this is especially so in the Health and Care industry. All relevant Advanced Health & Care staff have been trained in processes related to the NHS Connecting for Health Information Governance toolkit, as well as key parts of the Data Protection Act (1998) to ensure personal, sensitive and clinical data is safe.
Contact us about Managed Services